SERVING OTHERS ONLY BEGINS WITH OUR CLIENTS
The seven core values comprising the Attain Way guide every decision we make and every interaction we have with our clients and those in the communities in which we live and work. Our values embody the character that we believe a trusted partner and a client advisor should possess, but we don’t just work by these values, we live by them.
The Attain Way inspires and motivates us as consultants, committing us to excellence, achieving the best results for our clients, and attaining insanely great success. Yet our dedication to serving others goes further. At Attain, we obsess externally, striving to improve outcomes for the communities and causes that touch our lives every day.
“Alone, the Attain Way is just a symbol, but with our people putting it into practice and delivering on its promises every day, it becomes a living testament to our mission of service and the driving force behind our success.”
– Greg J. Baroni, Chairman and CEO
THE ATTAIN WAY IN ACTION
The Attain team actively engages in the communities where we live, the industries we serve, and the organizations that share our goal of improving people’s lives. Here are some of the ways we’ve recently put the Attain Way into action:
- NIH Children’s Inn Dinner
- The Women’s Center – 30th Annual Leadership Conference
- NIH Children's Inn Annual Gala
- National Kidney Foundation’s Northern Virginia Kidney Walk
- American Red Cross, Annual Golf Invitational Tournament
- Annual First Responders Cup
- Acumen Solutions Race for a Cause