EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We know our people are at the heart of our success. That’s why we put you first, promoting your individual strengths, recognizing your contributions, and rewarding your great ideas.
At Attain, you can expect great things:
- Individual attention to help you realize your best path forward, whether along the management consulting, or specialist career path. It’s your growth and achievements that help us to thrive in the markets we serve.
- Internal training programs to develop a multi-dimensional skill set encompassing core competency areas such as sales and business development, client engagement, practice management, and industry and technical knowledge.
- Education reimbursement—$1,500 per year toward a qualified degree or certification.
- Opportunities to engage in the industry’s associations and trade organizations. We encourage you to develop your professional network and your personal brand through participation in various industry organization events, committees, commissions and other initiatives.
THE ATTAIN WAY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The Attain Way Achievement Award recognizes employees for their outstanding service. This internal, quarterly, peer-nominated/peer-reviewed award program honors individuals who go above and beyond to demonstrate an exceptional commitment our core values, and make significant contributions to our clients, our business, and the communities in which we live and work.
Attain Way Achievement Award Recipients
- Q2 2012 - Client Team, serving Emory University
- Q3 2012 - Jason Jacobs, Senior Manager
- Q4 2012 - Emily Olivieri, Analyst, and Tom Petroske, Manager
- Q1 2013 - Client Team, serving University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Q2 2013 - Bernadette Leiby, Senior Analyst
- Q3 2013 - Jason Gilson, Systems Administrator
- Q4 2013 - Jeanne Hudson, Business Development Analyst, and Beth Morin-Kensicki, Manager
- Q1 2014 - Robert Nowell, Consultant
- Q2 2014 - Attie Poirier, Consultant and Jesse Moll, Analyst
- Q3 2014 - Client Team, serving Columbia University
- Q4 2014 - Ira Arbus, Senior Manager
- Q1 2015 - Michele Torbert, Proposal Manager, and Simon Szykman, CTO, Federal Services
- Q2 2015 - Broughan Fanning, Consultant, Higher Education
- Q3 2015 - Maria Mizell, Consultant, Federal Services
- Q4 2015 - Chad Thacker, Senior Consultant, Federal Services
- Q1 2016 - Olivia Duran, Senior Consultant, and Beth Leonard, Senior Manager
- Q2 2016 - Jennifer Rice, Senior Consultant, Corporate Services
- Q3 2016 - Jeff Coe, Director of Contracts